Peek a Boo SVG #16 | Black Girl Svg | Afro Peeking Svg
Welcome to DIDIKO designs,
•Hey, Let’s Craft with our new vector cutting file – Peek a Boo SVG #16
•Make your own amazing completed products – T-shirt, mugs, pillows, bags, invitations, and more, with our unique designs!
Find more Peek a Boo SVG designs here – Click Here
•If you liked our Peek a Boo SVG #16, make sure to visit our category – Black Girl SVG & Black Woman SVG
•Check out our SVG Bundles and Save Money – Click Here
What is included in the ZIP file of Peek a Boo SVG #16:
- SVG – for your Cricut and other Cutting Machines
- DXF – for your Cutting Machines
- EPS – for Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc
- PNG – 12×12 inches 300 DPI – for cliparts, stickers and more
- JPG – 12×12 inches 300 DPI – for printables or iron on transfers
-Your ZIP file will be instantly available after the payment process, you will also receive a link to the ZIP file on your email. If you don’t receive this link, please feel free to contact us, we will send your file again.
- If you have any questions, please Contact Us we will be happy to help you!
- Visit our FAQ for more information.
- Please Note, that this is a Digital File, NO physical items will be sent.
•Become a part of our Big Family!
– Our designs are for Personal or Small Commercial use. You may sell products made by you with our designs, such as T-shirts, invitations, wooden signs, ornaments, etc. You may not resell the files digitally at all.
•You are NOT ALLOWED•
– You are Not Allowed to resell our designs in any digital form. This is strictly against DIDIKO designs copyrights.
– You are Not Allowed to sell our designs as vectors, digital prints, digital embroidery, digital clipart, or part of any other clipart.
– There are NO Refunds or Exchanges allowed on digital items.
– But if you have any problems with your order, please feel free to contact us, by using the Contact Us Form.
DIDIKO designs can guarantee for their unique designs.
We will report any shops, that are copying our ideas, to our lawyers. This is an increasing problem of a violation of Ethics but also of copyright law.
All rights reserved © 2019 DIDIKO designs