Praying Black Woman SVG #8, African Savanna Svg File
Welcome to DIDIKO designs,
•Hey, Let’s Craft with our new vector cutting file – Praying Black Woman SVG #8
•Make your own amazing completed products – T-shirt, mugs, pillows, bags, invitations and more, with our unique designs!
•View all designs from our “Prayer Warriors” collection – Click Here
•If you liked our Praying Black Woman SVG #8, make sure to visit our category – Black History SVG & Black Woman SVG
•Check out our Bundles and Save Money – Click Here
What is include in the ZIP file of Praying Black Woman SVG #8:
•SVG – for your Cutting Machines
•DXF – for your Cutting Machines
•EPS – for Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Corel Draw, etc
•PNG – 12×12 inches 300 DPI – for cliparts, stickers and more
•JPG – 12×12 inches 300 DPI – for printables or iron on transfers
-Your ZIP file will be instantly available after the payment process, after that you will receive a link to the ZIP file on your email.
-If you have any question, please Contact Us we will be happy to help you!
-You can also visit our FAQ (Friendly Asked Questions)
-Please Note that, This is a Digital File, NO physical items will be sent.
•Become a part of our Big Family!
– Be part of our daily life and Follow us on Instgram
– For more creative ideas Follow us on Pinterest
– Our designs are for Personal or small Commercial use. You may sell products made by you with our designs, such as T-shirts, invitations, wooden signs, ornaments etc. You may not resell the files digitally at all.
•You are NOT ALLOWED•
– You are Not Allowed to resell our designs in any digital form. This is strictly against DIDIKO designs copyrights.
– You are Not Allowed to sell our designs as vectors, digital prints, digital embroidery, digital clipart, or part of any other clipart.
– There are NO Refunds or Exchanges allowed on digital items.
– But if you have any problems with your order, please feel free to contact us, by using the Contact Us Form.
DIDIKO designs can guaranteed for their unique designs.
We will report any shops, that are copying our ideas, to our lawyers. This is an increasing problem of a violation of Ethics but also of copyright law.
All rights reserved © 2019 DIDIKO designs