How To Purchase, Payments & Refunds
To purchase a design:
– click on the design you want to purchase
– in the right side of the page, you will se a button ”Purchase”
– when you click on ”Purchase’, you will be directly redirrect to the ”Checkout Page”
– If you want to purchase more than one design, but you are on the ”Checkout Page”, just click on the menu ”Categories” and you can continue your shopping
- All payments made to ArtShopDIDIKO are made through PayPal, which accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Do I need to create PayPal Account
– No. You can check out without creating an account in PayPal. When you are directed to PayPal, click on ”Pay with a debit or credit card”
How To Download My File
– Your files will be instantly available for downloading after the payment process. To donwload them click on the names of the designs (they are looking like blue links)
– You will also receive an e-mail with your files for downloading. Please be sure to check your Spam/Junk folder of your e-mail.
– If something wen’t wrong and you weren’t able to download your files from our site, please Don’t Worry! Please contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your files.
– If you didn’t receive an e-mail with your files, please Don’t Worry! Contact us via e-mail on email@example.com and we will send your files.
We care for each of our customers, to receive their files!
Your files are comming in a one main ZIP file. To access your files you will need to extract/unzip them from the ZIP file. Simply right click on the ZIP file and choose “Extract file”.
If you are not able to do it or you don’t know how to do it – Please contact us via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send your files already extracted/unzipped. Thank you!
Personal and Commercial Use
Our designs are for personal or small commercial use (up to 500 physical products). In other words you can create and sell physical products, made by you with our designs, like T-shirts, invitations, mugs, etc.
– You are Not allowed to resell our designs in any digital form. This is strictly against DIDIKO designs copyrights.
– You are Not allowed to claim our designs as your own work.
– You are Not allowed to use our designs for mass production.
– You are Not allowed to sell our designs as vectors, digital prints, digital embroidery, digital clipart, or part of any other
clipart or in any other digital form.
– You are Not allowed to re-sell, share, claim, transfer, loan, copy, or give away our designs.
– You are Not allowed to use our designs on Print on Demand sites any automated merchandise marketplaces (print on demand sites) (such as Society6, Redbubbly, Spoonflower or Zazzle, etc) We do not allow any print on demand services to be used with our files. In other words you may not use our designs to sell on Amazon, Tee Spring or any print on demand at all.
Our business is a supported of small business only!
DIDIKO designs can guarantee for their unique designs. If you see a similar design on other websites or being sold as
an any kind of a digital file, you may be sure that is a copy. Any shops copying our ideas, sayings or designs will be reported to
our lawyers. This increasing problem is a violation of Ethics but also of copyright law.